By Becca Butler
Several press conferences were held throughout the course of the 2014 SEMA Show, targeting the more than 2,000 credentialed media in attendance.
More than 2,000 credentialed media attended the 2014 SEMA Show in search of the newest products and latest developments that are driving the market today.
Below are a few of the top trends that journalists discovered at the Show:
- The New York Times – 2014 SEMA Show Tracks Industry Trends
- Consumer Reports – 5 Coolest New Car Products and Trends
- On All Cylinders – Our Top 6 Automotive Trends from SEMA 2014
- AutoGuide.com – Top 5 Trends of the 2014 SEMA Show
- Hot Rod – Top 10 Automotive Trends From the 2014 SEMA Show
- Driving Line – Major Trends from SEMA 2014
- MSN Autos – Top 10 Automotive Trends From the 2014 SEMA Show