By SEMA Editors
SEMA's enhanced 2013 ConnectME Mobile app includes several new features for this year's Show.
An enhanced ConnectME Mobile app has been launched so that 2013 SEMA Show attendees can get their information about what's happening on the Show floor on the go. The official attendee app for the 2013 SEMA Show, ConnectME Mobile is designed to help attendees create the ultimate Show experience. In addition to an electronic Show guide, this app connects buyers with exhibitors via an automatic matching component; provides a searchable database of exhibitors, sessions and speakers; and lets users create an appointment agenda and receive Show organizer updates. It’s never been more convenient to plan a course of action for the Show.
The 2013 ConnectME Mobile app features:
- A completely redesigned user interface.
- A new splash screen and additional sponsorship opportunities.
- Exhibitor content support.
- Updated login process featuring improved “registered on-site” and new “continue as exhibitor” functions.
- Scan exhibitors’ bar codes to add to user's “myExhibitors” list.
- Express registration bar code for on-site badge pickup.
- Landscape orientation available.
- Sort exhibitors by name or by booth number.
- Filter exhibitor by location (North Hall, Central Hall, South Hall Upper, South Hall Lower, LVH).
- Show messages will be sent using a “push notification” service (this feature will be available in about three weeks).
- Search and filter sessions by session types (education and networking).
- Enter personal appointments in “mySchedule.”
- Export sessions and appointments to the smartphone calendar.
- Updated “About the Show” feature.
- Session reminder messages.
- Appointment reminder messages.
- Show Guide – A searchable, up-to-date directory of all exhibiting companies, available sessions and speakers.
- Automated Matching – Robust matching functionality connects attendees to exhibitors based upon registration demographic information. Attendees can also search for exhibitors by company name or product category and expand their list of matches.
- Appointment Scheduler – Attendees can create and manage appointments with exhibitors both on and off the Show floor designing a course of action for the event.
- Agenda Builder – An itinerary of session and exhibitor appointments currently scheduled for the attendee enables the registrant to make the most of their time.
- Electronic Literature – Attendees can download and view exhibitor's electronic literature.
- Messaging Service – Attendees can receive important and informative messages sent by the organizer.
- Floor Map – A viewable map to navigate the Show floor with ease.
- Full Integration – Convenient location within the registration dashboard makes connecting registrants quick and easy.
To download the app on your iPhone or Android, visit your appropriate smartphone marketplace.For additional information on the SEMA Show, including attendee registration, special event schedule and tools to promote exhibitors' booths, visit www.SEMAShow.com.