|The SEMA Show's New Products Showcase is a great way to display your new innovations and attract buyers to your booth to learn more. Exhibitors can register their first Showcase entry for free.|
• Show Directory Listing – make sure your Show Directory Listing is updated prior to the September 3 deadline in order to ensure the correct information is provided in the printed directory.
• Participate in the New Products Showcase. Your first entry is free.
• Display your press kits or hold a press conference in the Media Center.
• Let SEMA promote a celebrity or famous vehicle in your booth by completing the Celebrity Appearance Notification.
• Connect with potential buyers using the SEMA Show Matching Program, available soon.
• Promote your booth location to your own clients through invoices, e-mail signatures, company website, Facebook and Twitter.
• Purchase mailing labels of buyers for your own pre-Show promotions.
• Extend your onsite visibility with Show banners and/or kiosks around the Las Vegas Convention Center.
• Promote your presence through available Show Sponsorships.
• Highlight your booth online through the new Online Promotional Tool. Contact Motor Media at firstname.lastname@example.org or 818/248-4449 for more information.
• Sponsor a Feature Vehicle to be placed around the Show.
Questions? Contact Show Management at 702/450-7662, ext. 120