SEMA’s Street Performance Council (SPC) is dedicated to providing market information, education and support to members concerning new and emerging trends. The council’s goals and objectives include promoting and supporting the street performance industry, providing legislative and regulatory advocacy, sharing technology information and facilitating networking opportunities.
Below are the current members of the SPC Select Committee—the elected volunteers who represent the interests of the entire council membership. For more information on the SPC, visit www.sema.org/spc or contact Jason Tolleson.
SPC Select Committee
- Tracie Nunez, SPC Chariman, Advanced Clutch Technology
- Tyler Tanaka, SPC Chair-Elect, Turbonetics
- Josh Biggers, Steve Millen Sportparts Inc.
- Ed Burgy, Prestolite Performance/Mr. Gasket
- Baadal “Bottle” Deliwala, Titan Motorsports
- Chris Dye, Club RSX Inc.
- Regis Finn, B&M Racing & Performance Products
- Gigi Ho, Digital Performance Inc.
- Jim Liaw, Formula Drift
- Mike Lovro, Auto Meter Products
- Len Monserrat, BLE Products
- Oliver Rathlein, Eibach Springs Inc.
- Albert Reda, Vibrant Performance
- Brian Reese, Competition Cams
- Malen Reger, Motovicity Distribution
- MK Sathya, Keystone Automotive Operations
- James Yim, Falken Tire
- Eric Breslow, IPC/Advisor, Breslow Foundation
- Tony Napoli, BOD Liaison, American Speed Centers