The Professional Restylers Organization (PRO) is a SEMA council dedicated to addressing the challenges facing the restyling segment of the automotive aftermarket and to developing effective strategies for dealing with industry-specific issues.
PRO represents the collective interests of all SEMA-member companies serving the restyling and accessory market—be they manufacturers, warehouse distributors, manufacturers reps or restylers and installers.
The companies and links below represent the members who comprise PRO Select Committee, the elected governing body of the council that acts on behalf of the entire PRO membership. For more information on PRO, visit www.sema.org/pro or contact Jim Skelly.
SEMA eNews highlights the websites of SEMA-member companies through the Hot Links to Cool Sites section each week. SEMA members: To be included in Hot Links to Cool Sites, e-mail your company name and website to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: Make sure to include “Hot Links” in the subject line of the e-mail.
- Chuck Blum, Chairman, Chuck Blum Consulting
- Karl Stearns, Chairman-Elect, KMS Marketing Solutions
- Mike Bolio, Scafidi-Bolio & Associates
- Eldon Bracken, Graphic Mart
- Jeff Fink, Advantage Truck Accessories
- Joey Johnson, Tops & Trends
- Marnie Kramer
- Stefan Majlinger, Katzkin Leather
- Shari McCullough-Arfons, McCullough Public Relations
- Bob Nardine, BTS Enterprises, dba Bob’s Top Shop
- Bill North, Webasto Product North America
- Ray Ott, Auto Trim Design of Cleveland East
- Doug Perez, Automotive Essentials
- Dale R. Stewart, 3M Automotive Division
- Travis Weeks, Auto Trim & Restyling News
- Bob West, Westin Automotive Products
- Scott Wolin, Marketing Worldwide
- BJ Leanse, Advisor, Big Country
- Van Woodell, SEMA BOD Liaison, Weathers Auto Supply