SEMA Webinar: “Advanced Guide to High Search Engine Rankings”
Thursday, May 8, 2008, 10:00 a.m. (PST)
Don't underestimate the business importance of a good website. A clear, uncluttered web presence can mean the difference between a walk and a sale. But if customers can't find your site to begin with, you're simply leaving money on the table.
If you missed Thursday's webinar, "Beginner's Guide to High Search Engine Rankings," don't worry. An archived audio version of the webinar will be available for download next week. Make sure to tune in for next week's follow-up, "Advanced Guide to High Search Engine Rankings" to learn the next vital steps to your web marketing success.
Presenter Brian Offenberger of BizGrowth Search Engine Solutions will cover advanced marketing techniques to ensure that prospects can easily find your website.
Learn the essentials of:
- Advanced strategies for high search-engine rankings
- How to use blogs, podcasts, YouTube, social networks and social media for high search-engine rankings
- FREE tools for evaluating performance
- Common mistakes and how to avoid them
- Education resource centers for do-it-yourselfers
Also, mark your calendar for May 15 when Offenberger will present “Use Online Testing for Higher Profits/Lower Costs—Test the Effectiveness of Your Online Marketing.”
This SEMA webinar will cover the essentials of:
- Low-cost/no-cost market testing for businesses of all sizes, both in online and offline marketing efforts
- FREE tools businesses can use for do-it-yourself testing programs
- How to inexpensively and effectively conduct a valid test
- Fatal mistakes to avoid when testing
- How to make testing work for you
SEMA Webinar: “Use Online Testing for Higher Profits/Lower Costs—Test the Effectiveness of Your Online Marketing”
Thursday, May 15, 2008, 10:00 a.m. (PST).
To learn more about SEMA's webinar series, visit www.sema.org/webinar. Archived webinars are available for download anytime, on demand.