Below is this week’s list of SEMA Show 2007 exhibitors offering products to project-vehicle builders for free or at a discounted rate. To see previous submissions, click here.
SEMA Show exhibitors interested in being included on the list are invited to send an e-mail to eNews@sema.org. The e-mail should include company name, booth number, the products being offered and contact information. Exhibitor submissions will appear once in SEMA eNews, and will then be posted here. Listings will appear on a first-come, first-served basis. All submissions are due by Friday, October 5. Note: The list is reserved for 2007 SEMA Show exhibitors only.
- Magellan: New-for-2008 series portable GPS navigation systems. Contact: Magellan/SEMA (c/o Fleishman-Hillard), firstname.lastname@example.org, 213/489-8292, www.magellangps.com.
- Nordskog Performance Products: Digital and analog gauges. Contact: Jake Steen, email@example.com, 714/991-9999.
- ATS Design: Running boards and fender flares. Written proposals required. Contact: Susan Carpenter, firstname.lastname@example.org, 866/213-2873, www.atsdesign.com.
- BASF Automotive Refinish: High-quality paint products from the R-M, Carizzma and Glasurit brands. The products include any stock/candy/flat color, primer and clear. Contact: Brian Fox, email@example.com, 717/718-5505, www.tunerpaint.com.
- Extang Corp.: Large selection of tonneaus, including the Trifecta Tri-fold and the new hard lid Solid Fold tonneau. No tools required! Contact: Renee Dettling, firstname.lastname@example.org, 734/434-3508.
- KC HiLiTES Inc.: High-performance halogen and HID auxiliary lighting systems; off-road, flood, fog and driving lights. Front-mounted light bars for late-model trucks, Jeeps and SUVs. Contact: Ron Pryczynski, Ron@kchilites.com, 928/635-2607.
- RealWheels Accessories: Billet aluminum and stainless steel items available for the FJ Cruiser, Escalade, all Hummer models and more. Heavy Truck division: RealMAGhub covers for 22.5-inch and 24.5-inch heavy truck and trailer wheels, exclusive U.S.-made line of mirror-shine stainless steel wheel simulators and other wheels accessories for Sprinter vans and other medium- and heavy-duty trucks. Contact: Jhan R. Dolphin, email@example.com, 847/662-7722, www.realwheels.com.
- Truck Covers USA: American Roll Cover, American Work Cover, American Snap-Locs and the Great American Spring-Step. Contact: Kim Tremelling, firstname.lastname@example.org, 858/622-9135, www.truckcoversusa.com.
- Crane Cams: Cam and valvetrain. Contact: Chase Knight, 386/252-1151, ext. 4202. Ignition and electronics. Contact: Terry Johnson, 386/252-1151, ext. 4314. Sport Compact, LSX, Modular Ford and New Hemi. Contact: Tony Shultz 386/252-1151, ext. 4236.
- DUB~air: DUB~air air intake systems. Contact: Rob Cardona, email@example.com.
- K&N Engineering Inc.: Intake systems, air filters, oil filters and filtration accessories. Contact: Richard Blum, firstname.lastname@example.org, 951/826-4115.
- Racing Sports Akimoto: Wide variety of high-performance air intake systems, air filters and silicone hose for sport-compact and European cars. Contact: Rob Cardona, email@example.com.
- Spectre Performance: Polished aluminum cold-air components, high-flow performance filters and the Spectre eMS-pro engine-management system. Contact: Steve Grodt, firstname.lastname@example.org or Kevin Kraack, email@example.com, 909/673-9800.