SEMA Middle East Business Development Conference - Exhibitor Information
2020 SEMA Middle East Program
We just received notice that the 2020 Custom Show Emirates has canceled this year’s show due to concerns over the corona virus.
In light of this announcement, SEMA has made the decision to cancel the 2020 SEMA Middle East trip. The show joins the growing list of major events globally that have been canceled or postponed. SEMA Middle East 2021 will be held on a date TBD in March/April of 2021.
Join SEMA in the Middle East to meet with pre-vetted trade buyers from throughout the region
Self-certify to qualify for up to $1,250 in US Government grants to defray trip costs. California-based US companies are eligible for additional funds - state grants of up to $1,500 to help defray the costs of participating.
March 31-April 7
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates March 31-April 5
- Join us for the inaugural add-on program - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia April 5-7
Explore the potential for your products in this customizing-crazy market, where consumers are eager to get the latest U.S. products for classic car restoration, off-roading, racing, street performance and aesthetics. High disposable income coupled with a passion for personalization makes this a very attractive region.
- Exhibit at the leading customizing show in the region – Custom Show Emirates in a turn-key booth
- Participate in a seminar with top distributors
- Participate in an Official US government briefing
- Tour specialty equipment shops in Saudi Arabia and the UAE featuring performance, off-road and styling upgrades
- Attend networking receptions
All meals, hotel accommodations, turn-key booth at Custom Show Emirates, airfare from the UAE to Saudi Arabia
For more information or to schedule a conference call to discuss the SEMA Business Development program contact Linda Spencer.