2020 SEMA Middle East Program
The 2020 SEMA Middle East in Abu Dhabi, UAE is scheduled for March 31-April 5, 2020.
An optional SEMA Saudi extension trip is scheduled April 5-7.
Join SEMA in the Middle East to meet with pre-vetted trade buyers from throughout the region
Self-certify to qualify for up to $1,250 in US Government grants to defray trip costs. California-based US companies are eligible for additional funds - state grants of up to $1,500 to help defray the costs of participating.
March 31-April 7
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates March 31-April 5
- Join us for the inaugural add-on program - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia April 5-7
Explore the potential for your products in this customizing-crazy market, where consumers are eager to get the latest U.S. products for classic car restoration, off-roading, racing, street performance and aesthetics. High disposable income coupled with a passion for personalization makes this a very attractive region.
- Exhibit at the leading customizing show in the region – Custom Show Emirates in a turn-key booth
- Participate in a seminar with top distributors
- Participate in an Official US government briefing
- Tour specialty equipment shops in Saudi Arabia and the UAE featuring performance, off-road and styling upgrades
- Attend networking receptions
All meals, hotel accommodations, turn-key booth at Custom Show Emirates, airfare from the UAE to Saudi Arabia
Register now – slots are limited. For more information or to schedule a conference call to discuss the SEMA Business Development program contact Linda Spencer at email@example.com.