2019 SEMA Middle East Program
Explore the Middle East market on the 8th SEMA Middle East tour March 26-31, 2019 in Abu Dhabi. Take advantage of a Limited number of Subsidized Slots to meet with pre-vetted buyers from throughout the Middle East.
Explore the potential for your products in the customizing-crazy UAE and neighboring countries of Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman and Kuwait where consumers are seeking out the latest and greatest new products to personalize their rides and are eager for the latest US products for classic car restoration, off-roading, racing are on street performance or appearance products. Buyers in recent years attended from a total of 11 countries including India, and the Philippines.
Dates: March 26-31, 2019
Where: Abu Dhabi UAE
Where to register: Exhibitor Registration
The fees include:
- Exhibiting at the Customs Show Emirates at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre.
- Visiting specialty equipment shops in the UAE
- Networking events with pre-vetted buyers
- Briefing with US Embassy officials
- Included: hotel, booth/exhibition fees, meals and transportation within the UAE