SEMA Middle East Business Development Conference - Exhibitor Information
to Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Join SEMA in the Middle East to meet with pre-vetted trade buyers from throughout the region
Self-certify to qualify for up to $1,200 in US Government grants to defray trip costs.
Explore the potential for your products in this customizing-crazy market, where consumers are eager to get the latest U.S. products for classic car restoration, off-roading, racing, street performance and aesthetics. High disposable income coupled with a passion for personalization makes this a very attractive region.
- Exhibit at the leading customizing show in the region – Custom Show Emirates in a turn-key booth in the Dubai World Trade Center
- Attend a seminar with top distributors
- Participate in an official US government briefing
- Tour specialty equipment shops in Saudi Arabia and the UAE featuring performance, off-road and styling upgrades
- Attend networking receptions
All meals, hotel accommodations in Dubai and Riyadh, turn-key booth at Custom Show Emirates, airfare from the UAE to Saudi Arabia
Exhibitor registration will open in January 2023.
For more information contact Linda Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org