YEN Awards nominations are now open! This is an opportunity for your company or an outstanding person at your company to be recognized during your reception at the SEMA Show for their amazing accomplishments this past year. As a member of YEN, we invite you to submit your nomination today. All you have to do is fill out a quick nomination form.
The recipients of the awards will join an impressive roster of past winners. Take a moment to learn more about the awards criteria, view the past winners and nominate the potential 2018 winners on the SEMA Council and Network Awards Website.
The Young Executives Network Vanguard Award is presented to the individual, business, organization or sanctioning body that has had a positive effect on a young executive’s career within the automotive industry.
- Must be a current or past member of SEMA (no age requirement).
- Must have demonstrated exceptional service, integrity and business ethics.
- The Vanguard Award is presented to a person, company or sanctioning body that has influenced the professional growth, and/or cultivation of talent for young executives through its actions, mentoring, visions and/or contributions for the past, present and future.
Young Executive of the Year Award
The Young Executives Network Young Executive of the Year Award is presented to an individual who has had a positive impact on the industry.
- Must be a member of the Young Executives Network and not a current member of the YEN Select Committee.
- Must have demonstrated exceptional service, integrity, professional growth and business ethics throughout the last 12 months.
- Must have demonstrated exemplary performance and/or provided growth for his/her company or industry through his/her actions, visions and/or contributions for the present and future.