For over a century, Dale Carnegie has been improving individual and business performance around the world. Dale Carnegie’s books and seminars are highly respected and have proven to help individuals and organizations reach new levels of success.
After having gone through the program himself, YEN Chairperson Nick Caloroso helped organize a special program so that YEN members can participate in the two-day in-person Dale Carnegie Professional Development Training Program at a significant cost saving.
Limited to 25 YEN members, the program is being offered at half of the regular fee and will include complimentary meals and hotel accommodations for two nights. (Cost for the program is $1,600 direct from Dale Carnegie.) Participants will need to arrange their own travel to the event, which will take place in March 2022 in Diamond Bar, California.
Designed for aspiring leaders, the program teaches leaders to:
- Communicate professionally and confidently in business situations
- Engage others by building rapport, asking pertinent questions, and listening
- Build relationships and deal effectively with people in a multitude of scenarios
- Gain cooperation and influence people, including direct reports, laterally and upward
- Use emotional controls to sustain success
YEN members interested in learning more and how to apply can contact Denise Waddingham, YEN Council Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.