The $900 billion federal stimulus law enacted in late December includes $284 billion for first and second Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans and a simpler one-page loan forgiveness application form. As part of SEMA Virtual Education, this on-demand webinar is available to help SEMA members learn about the new stimulus law.
- There is another round of PPP, but are you eligible?
- If you have an existing PPP loan, can you request an increase?
- Forgiveness of PPP loans was made a lot easier.
- Why Certain SBA Loans just became much more attractive.
- The Employee Retention Tax Credit has been expanded.