Want to use your expertise to give back to the wheel and tire aftermarket?
WTC subcommittees have open volunteer positions that can really benefit from your participation! Volunteering requires minimal time (as little as one hour per month), and it's a great way to get involved and make a difference in the industry. Reach out to Nicole Bradle at Nicoleb@sema.org to express your interest. Some opportunities available are:
- Communications: Create engaging content to share with our members via social media, SEMA News (digital) articles and WTC member update newsletters.
- Membership: Engage with current and new members and help make sure WTC is serving our members as best as possible.
- Networking: Identify ways to unite our membership through industry networking opportunities.
- Education: Create and support educational opportunities most relevant to WTC membership.
- SEMA Show: Join in on discussions and plans for WTC events at the SEMA Show.