Want to use your expertise to give back to the automotive aftermarket?
TORA subcommittees have open volunteer positions that can benefit from your participation! Volunteering requires minimal time (as little as one hour per month), and is a great way to get involved and make a difference in the industry.
Reach out to Denise Waddingham at firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest. Some opportunities available are:
- Member Retention Subcommittee: Review our member roster and reach out to members who are up for renewal to remind them of all the benefits of council membership.
- Marketing Subcommittee: Create engaging content to share with our members via social media, SEMA News (digital) articles, and TORA member update newsletters.
- Regional Events and Networking Tasks Force: Identify and discuss possible networking events for members throughout the country.
- TORA SEMA Show Events Task Force: Join in on discussions and plans for the SEMA Show TORA Events such as Industry Reception and Happy Hour as the trade show approaches.
- TORA Seminar Task Force: Help create and execute TORA seminars and webinars on information specific to the truck and off-road segments.
- TORA Feature Vehicle Task Force: The feature vehicle program allows builders to submit vehicles to be displayed at the SEMA Show with part of the fee being donated to SEMA Cares. Join this subcommittee to assist in planning as the trade show approaches.