The TORA Volunteer Spotlight program recognizes members of the off-road community who continue to educate and preserve the future of the specialty equipment industry. Introduced less than six months ago, the program has since highlighted a number of impressive individuals by recognizing them for their accomplishments and contributions to the industry.
Check out the list of our most recent spotlighted volunteers who have been featured in SEMA eNews and on TORA’s social media.
- Joel Ayres, Automotive Aftermarket Charitable Foundation
- Rory Connell, Advanced Accessory Concepts
- Laurel Dasher, PDM Automotive
- Rick Hermann, Weathertech Automotive
- George Lathouris, Warn Industries
- Sara Morosan, LGE-CTS Motorsports
- Kathryn Reinhardt, 4 Wheel Parts/ Pro COMP
- Lee Riser, Truck Hero
- Jason Sakurai, Roadhouse Marketing
- Bob Walker, Connexions Sports & Entertainment Inc.
- Melanie White, Hellwig Products
“In addition to providing members with year-round networking and educational opportunities, the Volunteer Spotlight Program is a fantastic segue for TORA members to share their voice and get know to know other individuals in the truck and off-road community,” said TORA Director Denise Waddingham. “All TORA member company employees are invited to apply and be recognized.”
Fill out this form for the chance to be featured as a TORA Volunteer Spotlight Member.