The Media Preview Exclusive, presented by the Truck and Off-Road Alliance will be held Monday, October 29, prior to the opening of the 2018 SEMA Show. Held in the Media Center located in the Sky Bridge of the LVCC, TORA manufacturers, exhibiting at the 2018 SEMA Show, can maximize product exposure to some of the top members of the media from the light truck segment.
Manufacturers are encouraged to set up temporary signage, banners and marketing materials within their designated display space as well as bring products for the media to see and touch.
Throughout the two-hour event, exhibiting truck accessory manufacturers will meet face-to-face with editors, reporters and influencers making contacts and introducing their latest products without sacrificing valuable floor time with buyers.
Exhibitors will have the exclusive opportunity to enter their new products to win an award that will be presented during the event. The “TORA Best New Product Under $500” and “TORA Best New Product Over $500” will be selected from the 2018 Media Preview Exclusive exhibitors who enter their new product during the application period.
Exhibiting Requirements & Key Details:
- Company must be a light truck accessory manufacturer
- Company must be a good-standing member of SEMA and TORA at the time of application and time of event
- Company must be exhibiting at the 2018 SEMA Show
- Selected participants shall commit to staffing their booth from 12:00pm-2:00pm on the event day.
- A $300 exhibitor fee will be charged to companies selected to exhibit after the application deadline (August 31, 2018)