SBN’s final live webinar of the year was held on October 7, marking the year’s end to a successful virtual education program that included four series, with up to two to six sessions in each series. Each session included informative discussion and live Q&A time, giving participants valuable content to help them advance their knowledge and careers.
Each session is now available on-demand and provides the perfect opportunity for SBN members to watch any sessions they may have missed or re-watch a session they attended for additional note taking.
Each recording can be accessed through the following links:
Perfecting Your Job Search Series
- Resume Do's and Don'ts
- Interview Skills
- Everything but the Kitchen Sink of Job Hunting
- Thriving from Day 1 to 365
- Network Your Way to Beneficial Connections
Sharpen Your Soft Skills
- Navigating Career Advancement Conversations
- Asserting Yourself in the Workplace
- Securing Education and Skills Training for Current and Future Positions
- Effectively Managing Conflict
Team Management Series
- Empower and Boost Morale with Limited Resources
- Reducing Micromanagement and Increasing Employee Self-Sufficiency.
- How to Keep Productivity at a Maximum
- The Value of Managing Different Personalities
- The Value of a Diverse Team
To stay up-to-date on SBN resources, visit www.sema.org/sbn.