As part of the SEMA Virtual Education program, the SBN is hosting four new series focused on helping SBN members enhance their business and professional development.
With up to four live sessions in each series, participants with receive a comprehensive overview on topics ranging from team management to job search. Participants will also have the opportunity to hear from and engage with leading women in the industry, and learn essential tips and strategies for succeeding in the workplace.
Click on a session below to register.
Sharpen Your Soft Skills Series
Learn how to master the personal attributes that enable you to interact effectively with other people. You will learn everything you need to know about being a great employee, teammate, and leader in the workplace.
- March 23, 2021: Asserting Yourself in the Workplace
- May 25, 2021: Securing Education and Skills Training for Current and Future Positions
- July 27, 2021: Effectively Managing Conflict
- Aug. 24, 2021: The Challenges of Managing Different Personalities
- Sept. 28, 2021: Network Your Way to Beneficial Connections
Team Management Series
Team management skills are something every manager should have and strive to constantly improve upon. This series will cover what skills are expected and provide managers with the tools they need to successfully lead.
- Feb. 11, 2021: Empower and Boost Moral With Limited Resources
- May 13, 2021: Reducing Micromanagement and Increasing Employee Self-Sufficiency
- July 8, 2021: How to Keep Productivity at a Maximum
- Sept. 14, 2021: The Value of a Diverse Team
- Oct. 7, 2021: Identify the Right Candidate
Perfecting Your Job Search Series
Searching for a new job can be overwhelming. Learn how to master the search and application process, and land better opportunities that match your skills and interests.
- Feb. 23, 2021: Resume Do's and Don'ts
- April 27, 2021: Interview Skills
- June 22, 2021: Everything but the Kitchen Sink of Job Hunting
- Sept. 9, 2021: Transitioning from Day 1 to 365
C-Suite Peer Insights Series
Being an executive isn’t always easy. Learn about common values and different perspectives to help you be positive and contribute to an environment that fosters productivity and goodwill.