Volunteers are critical to the success of SBN. They are the leaders and changemakers who develop meaningful programs for members, and, in return, gain a lot through the process.
SBN is currently seeking volunteers for the network's subcommittees. By volunteering just a couple of hours a month, this is your opportunity to better understand the industry at large, make valuable business connections, develop personal friendships, and gain hands-on experience with other members!
Please contact Nicole Bradle at Nicoleb@sema.org to express interest in any of the following opportunities:
- Engagement – Connect with members about their needs and SBN's resources.
- Communications – Help communicate SBN resources, news and events to members.
- SheIsSEMA – Help continue to promote women in this industry.
- Events – Create and support networking events for members.
- Resources – Create resources for members.
We're always looking for at-large members to help shape the impact of women in this industry. We hope to hear from you soon!