Want to use your expertise to give back to the automotive aftermarket?
SBN subcommittees have open volunteer positions that can benefit from your participation! Volunteering requires minimal time (as little as one hour per month), and it's a great way to get involved and make a difference in the industry.
Reach out to Nicole Bradle at Nicoleb@sema.org to express your interest. Some opportunities available are:
- Engagement: Connect with members about their needs and SBN's resources.
- Communications: Create engaging content to share with our members via social media, SEMA News (digital) articles, and SBN member update newsletters.
- SheIsSEMA: Assist in promoting amazing things women are doing in the automotive aftermarket.
- Events: From virtual education to Education Days and mixers, join the Events Subcommittee if you enjoy hosting, planning or going to events!
- Resources: Create resources for members and women in the industry.
By volunteering, you'll gain valuable experience to help elevate your career, develop personal friendships and contribute to a greater cause by helping motorsports parts manufacturing businesses succeed.