The SEMA Businesswomen's Network (SBN) is accepting registrations for its Women's Leadership Forum (WLF), taking place March 5-7, 2024, in Austin, Texas. Themed "Evolve: Advancing the Future of Women in Leadership," the forum will empower women employed in the automotive aftermarket to reach new levels of career success by honing their personal development and leadership skills.
Now in its third consecutive year, the SBN Women's Leadership Forum will feature programs, workshops and resources designed to help women thrive in the workplace. Participants will receive career advice from experienced leaders, build a strong professional network of women that understand their market and take part in discussions where they can address their challenges and wins.
Program highlights include:
- A keynote session highlighting mindset shifts for an intentional life.
- Breakout sessions focused on defining your roadmap, qualities of women who lead, unleashing your potential and financial planning.
- A human resources and diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) panel discussion on increasing representation of women in an organization.
- Action planning session to help attendees define specific actions needed to achieve their goals.
- Networking happy hour to connect with like-minded professionals.
- Morning sunrise activities.
- Complimentary headshots.
"The Women's Leadership Forum impacted me both personally and professionally in so many ways," said previous participant Aliceje Keyburn of Yamaha Motor Corp. "Not only am I a leader in my organization, but I also lead a family and a friend group. The skills that I learned were applicable to many aspects of my life."
For more information on the SBN Women's Leadership Forum and registration details, visit www.sema.org/sbn-wlf or contact Nicole Bradle at Nicoleb@sema.org.