To build consumer awareness of the benefits of vehicle accessorization, PRO will kick off its inaugural SEMA PRO Auto Show in September at the Denver Auto Show in Denver, Colo.
The new initiative will feature vehicle builds designed by PRO members at new-car shows throughout the United States, where they will be showcased in a one-of-kind SEMA booth. Consumers will be educated about the restyling market and how new vehicles can be transformed.
“Participating in car shows is beneficial to the restyling industry,” said PRO Council Director Denise Waddingham. “SEMA and PRO’s presence will be instrumental in increasing consumer engagement and highlighting the different packages offered in each region.”
In addition to showcasing products and systems that make cars more are attractive, safe, and comfortable, the SEMA booth will focus on educating consumers on issues such as the RPM Act, youth involvement, and automotive aftermarket career opportunities.
The schedule for the SEMA PRO Auto Show goes as follows:
- Denver Auto Show, Denver, CO, September 2022
- Seattle International Auto Show, Seattle, WA, November 2022
- Charlotte Auto Show, Charlotte, NC, November 2022
- STL Auto Show, America's Center and the Dome, St. Louis, MO, January 2023
- Columbus Auto Show, Columbus, OH, March 2023
- Austin Auto Show, Austin, TX, April 2023
- Tulsa Auto Show, Tulsa Expo Square, Tulsa, OK April 2023
- North Texas Auto Show, Dallas, TX, May 2023
PRO members wanting to learn more can contact PRO Director Denise Waddingham at Deniselw@sema.org.