Top Coverage LTD, an automotive customization shop operating in Illinois and Wisconsin, won the SEMA PRO Cup Challenge People's Choice award at the 2022 SEMA Show. The award was presented for a package that Top Coverage put together for the '22 Ford F-150 Lighting.
Unlike the PRO Cup Challenge winner which is selected by industry judges, the People's Choice award winner is voted on by SEMA Showgoers.
The awards marks the first time an EV vehicle has been recognized as a PRO Cup Challenge award winner. The Ford F-150 Lighting build features:
- 3.5" Readylift SST Lift Kit – Ready Lift
- 20x9 American Force Wheels – Wheel Pros
- LT285/65R20 Nitto Relon Grappler Tires – Wheel Pros
- M&B with Sensors and Lug Kit – Wheel Pros
- Legacy Edition Package:
- Custom Emblems – Neubauer Fabrication
- Paint Matched Bumpers/Accents – NAPA
- Inozetek Corsa Red Appearance Package – Inozetec
- NFAB Steps – Nfab (Meyer)
- Chrome Mirror and Handle Covers – Trim Illusion
- Custom Leather Interior – Roadwire
- 7 Stage Heated Seats – Champion
- Retractable Tonneau Cover – Mountain Top
- Window Tint 20% on Fronts – Llumar
Other EV vehicle-packages that participated in 2022 PRO Cup Challenge were Auto Image's '22 Ford Mustang Mach E, and Automotive Concept's Ford F-150 Lighting.
Restylers and installers are invited to replicate the packages on vehicles they work on. The packages are proven to appeal to many consumers, are affordable and do not take a lot of time to execute. Share photos of your replicate packages by posting in social media with hashtag #procupchallenge.
Learn more about the PRO Cup Challenge at www.sema.org/pro-cup-challenge.