SEMA launched a new online education library to provide members with easy and affordable year-round access to experts and leaders. The website, available at sema.org/education, includes exclusive recordings from the 2021 SEMA Show, including a recording of the SEMA Show seminar powered by PRO.
"How the Pandemic Moved Buyers From Your Showroom to Online, Powered by PRO" is available to watch on demand and features top restylers discussing the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the dealership experience as well as the changing online consumer landscape. Viewers will learn how aftermarket manufacturers and distributors can leverage the changing dealership industry to sell more accessories.
Through the new website at sema.org/education, users can also access:
- Recordings of 2021 SEMA Show Education seminars
- Live and simu-live virtual sessions that allow participants to connect with speakers in real-time
- Recommended sessions, based on individual profiles
- Easy-to-find sessions sorted by categories, topics, and industry segments
- A personal dashboard of purchased or registered items
Over 50 on-demand sessions are already housed on the SEMA Virtual Education website. Searchable categories include but are not limited to marketing and sales, small business strategies, legislative and regulatory, trends and research, vehicle technology, and professional development.
Users can access the program and create a personal profile at sema.org/education.