The Professional Restylers Organization (PRO) plans to release a knowledge-based test centered on the “PRO Sales Training Manual,” a resource developed by industry experts and designed to help restylers, installers and accessory retailers build a more successful dealer-direct sales strategy. Take advantage of a great opportunity to familiarize yourself and/or employees with the “Sales Training Manual” to improve knowledge and skills, and, through the testing process, gain recognition for your sales expertise and know-how.
The projected release date will be during the fourth quarter of this year. There will be five sections to this test consisting of 50 multiple choice questions and answers. Topics include:
- Customer Relations and Strategy
- Covers elements of one’s understanding of the SEMA-encouraged processes and strategies of a quality sales interaction
- Salesperson Knowledge and Practices
- Covers one’s own knowledge and understanding of SEMA-encouraged salesperson personal practices
- Business Structure and Sales Process
- Covers knowledge of the business structures and sales success rules contained in the “PRO Sales Training Manual”
- Marketing and Promotion
- Covers branding, marketing, and promoting one’s company based on SEMA-encouraged practices
- SEMA (PRO) Recommended Business Practices and Preparations
- Covers one’s knowledge and understanding of PRO Codes of Recommended Business Practices and The Essentials of Successful Sales Meetings
Immediately after the test, you will be able to see your score. The SEMA Accessory Sales Professional Certificate test is geared toward shop owners and employees who seek to earn recognition for individual achievement, and provides business owners with a valuable marketing edge.
The “PRO Sales Training Manual” is available as a hard copy for purchase, bound in a three-ring binder, or in a free electronic format for easy use on a tablet. While it can be purchased by anyone for $149.95, PRO and TORA members receive the special discounted price of $24.95 for the printed copy. It can be ordered online at www.sema.org/pro. For more information, contact Allan Keefe at email@example.com.