Automotion Customs Inc., an automotive restyling shop in Warner Robins, Georgia, is the winner of the third SEMA PRO Cup Challenge. Automotion Customs won the award for creating an accessory package for the 2022 Toyota Rav4 XLE that is easy to replicate and ideal for new-car dealers to add mass consumer appeal to their inventory.
PRO Cup Challenge Winner: Automotion Custom's 2022 Toyota Rav4 XLE
Through the competition, which took place at the SEMA Show, restylers competed against one another to create packages for new-model cars and trucks that would take less than 40 hours to execute and costs no more than $12,500 to the dealer. Packages were judged on their mass appeal, ease to replicate and potential profitability.
Accessory manufacturers saw how their products could be packaged with other products, while restylers gained ideas to take back to their local markets, and SEMA Showgoers witnessed how new vehicles cold be transformed.
The '22 Toyota Rav4 XLE features:
- Custom Leather (includes door panels), Katzkin Leather
- Satin Roof Wrap and Chrome Delete, Swirl X
- 2-in. Lift Kit, Ready Lift
- 20-in. Wheels, XO Luxury
- Nomad Grappler Crossover Terrain Tires, Nitto
- Slim Line Roof Rack, Front Runner
- Roof Rack Side Awning (with Quick Disconnect Clips), Front Runner
- Interior 12V No-Ice Electric Cooler, Dometic
- Bass Pro Go- Bass Enhancement Portable Speaker, JBL
- Remote Start, Voxx International
- Gloss Black Font Grille Overlay, Trim Illusion
- Gloss Black Mirror Covers, Trim Illusion
- Hitch and Wiring Harness, Curt
- Dual Streaming Rear Seat Entertainment, Voxx International
- Floor Liners HP (Front and Rear), WeatherTech
- Driver and Passenger Window Tint, Sun Shield
- Black Out Toyota Badges, Toyota
- Moki Door Step, Rightline Gear
"Automotion Customs created a unique accessory package that is not only stylish and affordable for dealerships but showcases the many possibilities that consumers have when choosing to accessorize their new-model cars and trucks," said PRO Chair Josh Poulson. "We are proud of Automotion Customs for their win and are confident that this package will create profitable business relationships among restylers and new-car dealerships nationwide."
Other companies that competed in the PRO Cup Challenge included Auto Image, '22 Ford Mustang Mach E; Auto Trim Restyling, '22 Cadillac Escalade Sport; Automotive Concepts, '22 Ford Lightning; DPS Automotive, '22 Jeep Grand Cherokee L; and Pickup Outfitters of Waco, '23 GMC Sierra 2500 SLE. Top Coverage LTD's '22 Ford F-150 Lightning won the Fan Favorite Award, which was voted on by SEMA Showgoers.
PRO Cup Challenge Fan Favorite - Top Coverage LTD's '22 Ford F-150 Lightning
To learn more about the PRO Cup Challenge, visit www.sema.org/pro-cup-challenge.