Applications are now open for the 2018 SEMA Launch Pad—the premiere, young entrepreneur automotive business competition!
Entrepreneurs between the ages of 18-39 who have an emerging business are encouraged to submit their innovative products or services for a chance to pitch their idea before thousands of people at the 2018 SEMA Show.
If you know young entrepreneurs with innovative new products that may affect the motorsport parts industry, encourage them to apply. Applicants have the chance to win award packages that include these business-boosting prizes:*
- A $10,000 award to be used for your business
- Free SEMA Show booth
- Free 1-year SEMA membership
- One full-page, four-color ad. in SEMA News
- Bonnier Corp./Family Events Group Event Marketing & Advertising package valued at $5,000.**
- Widespread brand exposure
- One-on-one face time with industry pioneers
- Access to business tools and resources
- You do not need to be a SEMA member to participate. Spread the word to all the women entrepreneurs you know! It’s time for a woman to win this competition!
*All taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize-winning company. Tax liability is based on the value of the prizes. All prize winners must complete a W-9 in order to receive a prize.
** Non-transferable and must be used within one year of winning.