Applications to volunteer as an MPMC Select Committee leader are now being accepted at www.sema.org/volunteer.
By donating just a few hours a month, volunteers are able to shape the motorsports parts manufacturing industry by addressing issues and concerns, and providing programs that benefit MPMC membership. Whether it's working with SEMA staff to build community, creating awareness with legislative leaders, or developing solutions to strengthen the industry – becoming a select committee leader is much more than an opportunity to just give back.
The volunteer position includes:
- Creating awareness to the motorsports parts manufacturing industry
- Spearheading MPMC events and programs that benefit council or network membership
- Joining a forward-thinking community of industry leaders who share a common passion
- Identifying common challenges and developing solutions for members
- Developing new skills that can boost one's career and resume
- Making a difference and having fun with other like-minded individuals
The ideal candidate will have strong strategic planning skills, significant aftermarket knowledge, and a passion for giving back to the industry. Apply to volunteer, or recommend someone who's expertise would help elevate the industry by April 22.