When it comes to insurance needs, how do builders and shop owners determine what policies are necessary and how much coverage to get? Is the existing coverage putting your business at risk? Does the language of insurance get confusing?
While an insurance review may seem time-consuming and tedious, it does not have to be overwhelming. Shop owners in the automotive aftermarket are invited to the webinar "What Builders Need to Know about Insurance Needs, powered by HRIA" on May 9 at 10:00 a.m. PDT to learn tips and advice for reviewing their policy.
Attendees will learn:
- The most common mistakes builders may be making with their insurance coverage
- The different types of insurance coverage shop owners need to know about
- How often shops should reassess their insurance policies
- Definitions to insurance jargon and lingo that will demystify the process
- Questions to ask your insurance provider that will help save you money
This webinar includes a Q&A with Trent Campbell of American National Insurance and Bob Corwin of RevPro/Alliant. Participants will also hear case studies from other automotive aftermarket shop owners, and a brief update on HRIA programs and benefits. Register here!