HRIA hosted another successful Education Days Program at the 2023 National Street Rod Association (NSRA) Street Rod Nationals!
This year's program featured 12 great seminars where members heard directly from manufacturers on topics ranging from automotive electrical basics to how to choose the best suspension system and more.
Weren't able to attend? Watch the sessions on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/semahria.
Thank you to the following HRIA member companies who presented at this year's event:
- BluePrint Engines: How to Modernize Your Hot-Rod Engine
- Bowler Performance Transmissions: Transmission Decisions: Is More Gears the Way to Go?
- Classic Instruments: Providing Your "Finishing Touch"
- Driven Racing Oil: Let's Talk About Oil: All Your Oil Questions Answered With the Expert
- Edelbrock Superchargers: Modern Supercharges for Street or Race Use
- Heidts: How to Choose the Best Suspension for Your Hot Rod
- Painless Wiring: Automotive Electrical Basics
- QA1: Optimizing Ride Quality and Driveablilty of Your Classic Car
- Steele Rubber Products: Where the Rubber Meets the Ride
- Vintage Air: Keeping You Cool: The Basics of Performance Automotive Air
- Watson's StreetWorks: Modern Security for Classic Rides
- Wilwood Disc Brakes: Brake System Basics