With high-powered education sessions focused on various hot rod products and systems, the recent HRIA Education Days at the National Street Rod Association (NSRA) Street Rod Nationals concluded with another great year of top-tier learning for hot rod industry members.
Gathering in-person in Louisville, Kentucky, hundreds of NSRA National attendees participated in the council's signature program, which featured 12 manufacturers sharing their best-kept secrets and processes for working on various hot rod projects.
"Each year, the HRIA committee goes above and beyond to bring the most relevant, educational program for HRIA member businesses to the NSRA Nationals," said HRIA Director Marcy Yanus. "This year was so exception. With many sold out sessions, we were excited to witness such an awesome turnout."
HRIA would like to thank the following individuals and companies that presented at this year's program:
- Brett Domin & Jeanette Ladina, Flaming River
- Rick Love, Vintage Air
- Mike Ruth, Heidts
- Tim McCarthy, Hushmat & ZyCoat
- Bill Alexander, Driven Racing Oil
- Carl Bush, Wilwood Brakes
- Derek Auten and Eddie Mohr, Ididit
- Jason Latham, Wizard
- Greg Fuesler, RideTech
- Greg Frick, Inland Empire
- Jeff Grantmeyer, Borgeson
- Powermaster Tech Team, Powermaster