HRIA is gearing up to host its Education Days at the 2023 National Street Rod Association (NSRA) Street Rod Nationals in Louisville, Kentucky, August 3-4.
With 12 seminars--six seminars per day--and each presented by a different hot rod manufacturer, the HRIA Education Days program provides a one-stop educational opportunity to learn about essential processes for modifying or upgrading your own hot-rod projects.
Click here to view the seminar schedule and session descriptions.
This year's presenting manufacturers and sessions are:
- BluePrint Engines: How to Modernize Your Hot-Rod Engine
- Bowler Performance Transmissions: Transmission Decisions: Is More Gears the Way to Go?
- Classic Instruments: Providing Your "Finishing Touch"
- Driven Racing Oil: Let's Talk About Oil: All Your Oil Questions Answered With the Expert
- Edelbrock Superchargers: Modern Supercharges for Street or Race Use
- Heidts: How to Choose the Best Suspension for Your Hot Rod
- Painless Wiring: Automotive Electrical Basics
- QA1: Optimizing Ride Quality and Driveablilty of Your Classic Car
- Steele Rubber Products: Where the Rubber Meets the Ride
- Vintage Air: Keeping You Cool: The Basics of Performance Automotive Air
- Watson's StreetWorks: Modern Security for Classic Rides
- Wilwood Disc Brakes: Brake System Basics
An HRIA open meeting and social gathering will also take place at the Kentucky Expo Center on August 2, at 3:30 p.m. EDT in room B101. The meeting is open to current and prospective HRIA members and will include a chance to network and learn about industry resources for hot-rod business. Drinks and snacks will be provided.
Register for education sessions and the open meeting here.