SEMA launched a new online education library to provide the automotive aftermarket with easy and affordable year-round access to experts and leaders.
From technical details about advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS) and legislative and advocacy updates, to best practices and tips on common business skills and behind-the-scenes conversations with industry leaders, celebrities, and icons, the new SEMA Virtual Education website at www.sema.org/education includes a comprehensive collection of educational webinars and resources targeted to the automotive aftermarket.
“The SEMA Virtual Education website provides the automotive aftermarket with a one-stop shop of industry-leading education and resources that will support the industry throughout the year,” said Gary Vigil, SEMA Sr. Manager of Professional Development. “The website is user-friendly and provides businesses and employees a convenient way to learn best practices and increase their knowledge in order to advance in their careers.”
Employees of SEMA member companies will have the distinct advantage of being able to access most education at no cost or at a discount, but all sessions are available to anyone in the industry – regardless of SEMA membership status.
The new website includes exclusive recordings from the 2021 SEMA Show, which will be free to everyone.
Through www.sema.org/education, users will find:
- Recordings of 2021 SEMA Show Education seminars (to be added in the coming months)
- Live and simu-live virtual sessions that allow participants to connect with speakers in real-time
- Recommended sessions, based on individual profiles
- Easy-to-find sessions sorted by categories, topics, and industry segments
- A personal dashboard of purchased or registered items