Attending the SEMA Show is no small feat. Even with months of preparation, it can be easy to forget what you need on the Show floor until you need it while you're standing there in Las Vegas.
We've created a checklist to help your trade-show experience be as successful as possible. See below for packing tips to help you become a professional SEMA Showgoer:
- Vitamin C, healthy snacks, and energy bars
- Portable charger, external battery pack, and charger case
- Multiple notebooks, mobile notes apps, and your phone to take pictures
- Both dress shoes and comfortable shoes. (Note: Buyers spend an average of 16.4 hours visiting exhibitors, while media spend an average of 19.6 hours visiting exhibitors.)
- Water for your hotel room. Hydration is key!
- Layers of clothing and a jacket for night activities. The daytime average temperature for Vegas in November is mid to low 70s while nighttime is around 50s.
- Show maps. These are available in the SEMA Show Mobile App, SEMA Directory, November SEMA News, SEMA Show Daily, and on the SEMA Show website and info desk kiosk.
- SEMA Show App: Get turn by turn directions, maps, exhibitor information, new product showcase scanning services, celebrity listings, and feature vehicle product information all in the palm of your hand.
- Business cards
- Monorail tickets. Showgoers can save money and purchase discounted multi-day Monorail passes.
For the most up to date news on the 2022 SEMA Show, please visit www.semashow.com.