The newly launched SEMA Virtual Education Program provides SEMA members with an ongoing schedule of live events, as well as a comprehensive library of recorded sessions – all focused on topics such as business strategies, best practices and career development.
Available at www.sema.org/virtual-education, the live sessions allow participants to maximize the opportunity to tap into the knowledge of proven experts, and simu-live sessions consist of pre-recorded presentations combined with live text chats from the presenters. In addition, the SEMA Virtual Education Program includes a library of recordings available on demand for participants to view from anywhere, at anytime.
Upcoming live and new releases of recorded sessions that may be of interest to ETTN members are listed below. Members are encouraged to mark their calendars for these sessions, which are presented by the SEMA Businesswomen’s Network (SBN). Also, members are encouraged to keep an eye out in SEMA eNews as more sessions will be announced throughout the year.
Sharpen Your Soft Skills Series
Learn how to master the personal attributes that enable you to interact effectively with other people. You will learn everything you need to know about being a great employee, teammate, and leader in the workplace.
- Navigating Career Advancement Conversations (view recording)
- March 23, 2021: Asserting Yourself in the Workplace
- May 25, 2021: Securing Education and Skills Training for Current and Future Positions
- July 27, 2021: Effectively Managing Conflict
- Aug. 24, 2021: The Challenges of Managing Different Personalities
- Sept. 28, 2021: Network Your Way to Beneficial Connections
Team Management Series
Team management skills are something every manager should have and strive to constantly improve upon. This series will cover what skills are expected and provide managers with the tools they need to successfully lead.
- Feb. 11, 2021: Empower and Boost Moral With Limited Resources (view recording)
- May 13, 2021: Reducing Micromanagement and Increasing Employee Self-Sufficiency
- July 8, 2021: How to Keep Productivity at a Maximum
- September 14, 2021: The Value of a Diverse Team
- October 7, 2021: Identify the Right Candidate
Perfecting Your Job Search Series
Searching for a new job can be overwhelming. Learn how to master the search and application process, and land better opportunities that match your skills and interests.
- Feb. 23, 2021: Resume Do's and Don'ts
- April 27, 2021: Interview Skills
- June 22, 2021: Everything but the Kitchen Sink of Job Hunting
- Sept. 9, 2021: Transitioning from Day 1 to 365
C-Suite Peer Insights Series
Being an executive isn’t always easy. Learn about common values and different perspectives to help you be positive and contribute to an environment that fosters productivity and goodwill. You will learn how to advance your company’s bottomline through connecting with other C-Suite executives on innovative methods, forecasting, and staffing solutions.