ETTN subcommittees have open volunteer positions that can benefit from your participation! Volunteering requires minimal time (as little as one hour per month) and is a great way to get involved and make a difference in the industry. Reach out to Nicole Bradle at Nicoleb@sema.org to express your interest. Some opportunities available are:
- N.E.R.D. Symposium: Help produce a dynamic event that combines both product features and educational sessions for members.
- Education: Create in-person or virtual educational opportunities most relevant to ETTN membership.
- SEMA Show Events and Awards: Develop in-person events and identify noteworthy awards for ETTN members at the SEMA Show.
- Student Competition: Foster partnerships between SAE teams and member companies.
- Communications: Create engaging content to share with our members via social media, SEMA News (digital) articles and ETTN member update newsletters.