Since the ETTN Live Chat series was introduced in 2019, hundreds of ETTN members have had the opportunity to engage directly with leaders of emerging trends and vehicle technology. Through these live chats, participants heard from experts in various careers as they provided the knowledge that automotive engineers, programmers and product developers need to have continued success.
ETTN members can access the full 2021 ETTN Live Chat library here, and hear advice and stories from today’s top industry experts, such as:
- Prashant Ahire (special projects leader, performance and racing electrification) and Russ O’ Blenes (director, performance & racing propulsion team) at General Motors | Topic: Performance Electrification
- Michael Bream, Founder of EV West | Topic: High-performance electric vehicle conversions
- Matt Beenen, Founder of BuiltRight Industries | Topic: 3D Tools
- David Goch, SEMA General Counsel | Topic: Emissions Laws and Testing Evolution
- Andrew Johnson, Head of Product at AutoAnything | Topic: Business Hacks
- Bjoern Noack and Matt Turner, Representatives at Bosch| Topic: Synthetic / eFuels
For the latest ETTN membership news and resources, visit www.sema.org/ettn.