As a professional in the industry, your experience is valuable to the ETTN! Consider joining a subcommittee, where you can make an impact on the industry and help improve and grow the market.
By sparing just a couple of hours a month, you'll be instrumental in helping develop meaningful programs for members – and you may find the experience to be valuable and rewarding as well. Many volunteers tell us that they learn more about the industry at large, make valuable business connections, develop personal friendships, and acquire hands-on experience that they've never been exposed to.
Please contact Nicole Bradle at Nicoleb@sema.org if you are interested in learning about any of the following opportunities:
- ETTN Symposium – Get involved in producing a dynamic event that combines both product features and educational sessions.
- Education – Lend your support though creating virtual and in-person educational events.
- SEMA Show Awards – Identify noteworthy awards for ETTN members at the SEMA Show.
- Student Competition – Foster partnerships between SAE teams and member companies.
- SEMA Show Events – Develop in-person events for members at the SEMA Show.
- Communications – Identify opportunities and topics to communicate with and about our members.
- Live Chats – Identify dynamic speakers and impactful topics for Facebook Live Chats.
We hope to hear from you soon!