If an individual or company left an impression on you this past year, what better way to say “thank you” than to nominate them for an ARMO Industry Award! Each year ARMO members nominate and then vote for the ARMO Business of the Year and the ARMO Person of the Year. Winners are honored at the annual ARMO Industry Awards reception on Tuesday evening of the SEMA Show in Las Vegas. Nominations open online now at nomination form. Don’t hesitate, nominate!
The recipients of the awards will join an impressive roster of past winners. Take a moment to learn more about the awards criteria, view the past winners and nominate the potential 2018 winners on the SEMA Council and Network Awards Website.
ARMO Business of the Year
The ARMO Business of the Year award is presented to a company who has demonstrated exceptional contributions to the restoration industry during the past year.
- Company may be a manufacturer, retailer, warehouse distributor, publisher, builder or service provider.
- Company must do at least 50% of their business in the restoration industry and promotes the restoration niche.
- Company must have demonstrated exceptional service, integrity and business ethics.
- Company must currently be in business and have conducted business for a minimum of five years.
- Company should have made some commendable contribution and/or has had a positive impact in the restoration industry.
- Companies owned by or employing a current ARMO Select Committee member are not eligible for the Business of the Year Award. Please check the ARMO Select Committee roster prior to submitting nomination.
ARMO Person of the Year
The ARMO Person of the Year award is presented to an individual (not a company) who has made an exceptional contribution or impression on the restoration industry during the past year.
- Individual must be an owner or employee of a member company in good standing with the Automotive Restoration Market Organization (ARMO)
- Must have made a substantial contribution to the restoration industry within the past year
- Must have an ongoing record of service and support to the restoration industry
- Seated ARMO Select Committee members are not eligible for Person of the Year. Please check the ARMO Select Committee Roster prior to submitting nomination.