The auto restoration market is filled with individuals who are passionate about the industry they serve. The ARMO council honored the dedication and contributions of our members at our 70's theme SEMA Show ARMO reception, and is pleased to recognize the following companies and individuals as this year's award recipients:
Person of the Year
Presented to an individual who has made an exceptional contribution or impression on the restoration industry during the past year.
Joe Improta, The Parts Place, Inc.
Business of the Year
Presented to a company that has demonstrated exceptional contributions to the restoration industry during the past year.
Immediate Past Chair (IPC) Award
Ben Tucker, Camaro Central/ Muscle Car Central
Hall of Fame
Jeff Broadus, Carlisle Events
The 2022 ARMO Hot Products Showcase award winners, announced earlier this year, also received their official recognition:
(Company, product, category)
- Flaming River, '68-'82 C3 Corvette Microsteer Column, Drivetrain/Brakes/Suspension/Wheels/Tires
- Retro Manufacturing, Detroit Mustang Radio, Accessory
- Dakota Digital, RTX-40F-X Gauge Kit, Interior
- Magnuson Superchargers, Magnum TVS2650 LS3/LSA Hot Rod Supercharger Kit, Engine/Engine Compartment
- Auto Metal Direct, Bed Floor Assembly - 4inch Wider Tubs - 67-72 Chevy GMC C/K Short Bed Fleetside Pickup, Exterior/Trim
- Magnuson Superchargers, TVS 2650 Supercharger, People's Choice
Held annually in April, the Hot Products Showcase provides ARMO member companies free product exposure in front of 100,000+ restoration and classic car enthusiasts at the Spring Carlisle Swap Meet and Classic Car auction. Register your products for next year's Show starting February 2023 at www.sema.org/armo-hot-products-showcase.
To learn about the SEMA Council and Network award program, visit www.sema.org/cn-awards.