ARMO members have an opportunity to gain exposure through sponsorships, but the partnership must benefit both parties. Understanding the give and take of these partnerships is essential to a successful experience in the sponsorship of a vehicle, manufacturer or other.
Learn the ins and outs of sponsorships and how to navigate the landscape by watching ARMO's recent panel discussion on sponsorship tips.
Watch the video by clicking here. (Logging into your SEMA.org account will be required.)
You'll hear from Amy Fitzgerald of Cool Hand Customs, Kevin Oeste of V8 TV and Ben Tucker of Camaro Central, and learn about:
- Donations of product and labor in turn for exposure in different areas such as print, web, in-person events and television.
- What to expect and how to negotiate the deal.
- How to ensure you get proper exposure and how to protect your investment if the other party does not follow through.
- How to put a deal together, protect both parties and filter out the "I just want free parts" crowd.
- Setting and meeting expectations for sponsorship.