Collector Car Appreciation Day (CCAD) will be celebrated on July 8, 2022. At the request of the SEMA Action Network (SAN), this holiday has taken place each year since 2010 by a U.S. Congressional Resolution recognizing that the "collection and restoration of historic and classic cars is an important part of preserving the technological achievements and cultural heritage of the United States." States, local governments and Canadian provinces have adopted similar commemorative declarations, making it an international recognition of the collector-car hobby and the millions of individuals who support it.
Whether public or private, plan and submit your automotive-inspired July event at no cost, or locate an official listing near you, by visiting the SEMA Action Network (SAN) website.
A wide range of automotive festivities—both in-person and web-based—will honor the classics of the past and the future.
CELEBRATE THE HOBBY YOUR WAY!
- ATTEND an official vehicle-inspired event or web-based celebration.
- HOST your own safety-minded gathering, club meeting or online gallery.
- Promote a HOLIDAY SALE at your business in-store or online.
- INVITE partnerships with nearby enthusiast-related groups if possible.
- DRIVE your special ride—new or old—whatever the destination.
Participating organizers will be awarded a copy of the Congressional resolution for display at their registered event. Download the official logo and flyer from the homepage and help promote this special day. Post on social media using the hashtag #CCAD and tag the celebration's Facebook fan page (@CollectorCarAppreciationDayCCAD).