The SEMA Action Network (SAN) announced that the latest Collector Car Appreciation Day (CCAD) will be officially celebrated on July 9, 2021. The date marks the twelfth consecutive commemoration in what is now an annual holiday to raise awareness of the vital role automotive restoration and collection plays in American society.
To help ARMO members commemorate America's time-tested love affair with the automobile, a list of officially scheduled events has been published on the SEMA SAN Collector Car Appreciation Day website. ARMO members interested in publicizing in-person events or virtual gatherings (online event, livestream, digital gallery, etc.) may submit the details of their July celebration at no cost using this link.
For ARMO members unable to celebrate on the official date, the SAN encourages festivities to be scheduled throughout the month of July.
How to Celebrate Collector Car Appreciation Day:
- Download the official logo and flyer, post on social media using the hashtag #CCAD and tag the celebration's Facebook fan page (@CollectorCarAppreciationDayCCAD).
- ATTEND an official vehicle-inspired event or web-based celebration.
- HOST your own safety-minded gathering, club meeting or online gallery.
- Promote a "HOLIDAY SALE" at your business in-store or online.
- INVITE partnerships with nearby enthusiast-related groups if possible.
- DRIVE your special ride—new or old—whatever the destination.
For more information or to learn more, visit www.semasan.com/collector-car-appreciation-day.