Collector Car Appreciation Day (CCAD) will be celebrated Friday, July 14, 2023.
At the request of the SEMA Action Network (SAN), this holiday has been marked each year--since 2010--by a U.S. Congressional Resolution recognizing that the "collection and restoration of historic and classic cars is an important part of preserving the technological achievements and cultural heritage of the United States."
How you can celebrate:
- Attend a vehicle-inspired event. For ideas, check out the Collector Car Appreciation Day Event Calendar.
- Host your own gathering or club meeting.
- Submit details of your July celebration to be included in the events calendar using this link. Participating organizers are awarded a copy of the Congressional resolution for display at their registered event.
- Promote a holiday at your business in-store or online.
- Invite partnerships with nearby enthusiast-related groups if possible.
- Driveyour special ride—new or old—wherever the destination.
- Download the official logo and flyer from the CCAD homepage and help promote this special day.
- Post on social media using the hashtag #CCAD and tag the celebration's Facebook fan page (@CollectorCarAppreciationDayCCAD).
To learn more about Collector Car Appreciation Day, go here.