The recent ARMO General Membership Meeting featured a virtual panel discussion with industry members sharing insights on “Recruiting and Keeping Talented Employees.”
The event was held in conjunction with the ARMO General Membership Meeting, where the Select Committee provided updates on resources and programs available to members. Key takeaways from the event are below, while a recording of the meeting and panel discussion can be viewed here.
- Panel Discussion: Moderated by David Alkire of RPUI, the panel discussion featured Blake Burgy of Moss Motors Ltd., Joanna Agosta-Shere of Steel Rubber Products, and Justin Whitten of Eckler Industries providing their insight on recruiting and keeping talented employees – a top challenge that was recently noted by many ARMO member companies.
- Member Spotlight Program: ARMO members can feature the story of their company or employees in SEMA eNews and social media by filling out a member spotlight form here.
- Hot Products Showcase: New product winners were announced in June and can be found here. Winners will be recognized during the ARMO Reception at the 2021 SEMA Show.
- ARMO Builder Series: The new SEMA Virtual Education ARMO Builder Series launched on Thursday, 7/22 and features Sabra Johnson of Classic City Cars interviewing top leaders and up-and-coming builders in the auto restoration segment.
- Quarterly Open Meetings: Upcoming Virtual General Membership Meetings are scheduled for 9/17 and 11/19. Keep an eye out for future emails and to ARMO social media for the links to register.
For questions regarding any of the above, contact Jim Skelly at Jimsk@sema.org.