SEMA International Promotion Package (SIPP)
SIPP Participants will receive:
- A full page in the new SEMA Export Directory, including a half page listing contact info and company/product(s) description and a half page full color ad (1⁄2-Page Horizontal 7.25" x 4.875").
- The Directory:
- will be distributed to international buyers at the SEMA Show in the Center for International Commerce
- will be published in SEMA News as a special insert
- will be provided in digital format to U.S. embassies and consulates worldwide
- A digital banner ad to run on sema.org
In addition, and at no extra cost, SIPP participants exhibiting at the SEMA Show are welcome to take advantage of another opportunity -- through an initiative with the US Department of Commerce, a group of global buyers from key markets will be brought to meet you at your booth (for those applying for the MDCP grant).
SEMA International Promotion Package: $2,700 which includes: a half page ad in the SEMA Export Directory which will be distributed at the Reverse Trade Mission, in SEMA News and distributed in the Center for International Commerce (CIC) at the SEMA Show.
GRANTS: $1,100 is available from the US federal government (MDCP) for qualified companies.