- Oct 30 2014
- Oct 30 2014
Automotive Scholarships | SEMA Memorial Scholarship Fund
College is expensive. SEMA can help. The SEMA Memorial Scholarship Fund is dedicated to fostering the next generation of automotive aftermarket industry leaders and innovators. Scholarship awards range from $2,000 - $3,000, with $5,000 going to the top student. Assistance is available for career paths in the automotive industry in:
|Accounting||Engineering||Race Car Driver/Crew|
The SEMA Loan Forgiveness Program is dedicated to aiding recent graduates in getting off to a successful start in their automotive aftermarket career. We offer $2,000 awards toward outstanding student loans for individuals who are employed by SEMA member companies. Read more..
Who is eligible to apply for a Scholarship award?
To be eligible for this award, you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen enrolled in a full-time program of study at an accredited university, college or vocational/technical program in the United States.
- If currently attending a four-year university or college you must have completed a minimum of 50 college credits or
- If currently attending a two-year community college or vocational/technical program you must have completed a minimum of 25 college credits, or the equivalent in classroom hours
- Have a minimum of a 2.5 grade point average
- Be pursuing studies leading to a career in the automotive aftermarket or related field
- Remain enrolled as a full-time student for the first full semester, quarter or term following receipt of the award
o For students attending Ohio Technical College (OTC): a full-tuition scholarship, valued up to $29,400, will be awarded to one student
o High school seniors are not eligible to apply. You must be currently attending a post-secondary program.
For questions or additional information, please contact:
Specialty Equipment Market Association
OTHER AUTOMOTIVE SCHOLARSHIP LINKS:
• Enter Program Key: SEMA
• Deadline: April 1, 2015