- Mar 26 2015
U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Small Business Administration Home Page--The SBA aides, counsels, assist and protects the interests of small businesses.
- SBA’s Website In Spanish
- SBA Office of Advocacy – The SBA’s Office of Advocacy is an independent voice for small business within the federal government. It pursues regulatory, legislative, and other policy initiatives to support small businesses before federal and state policymakers.It also conducts research and provides an outreach to the small business community.
- Small Business Development Centers -- the SBDC Program is designed to deliver up-to-date counseling, training and technical assistance in all aspects of small business management.
- State Business Information Centers provides information and contacts on state regulatory requirements for operating a small business.
- Definition of a “Small Business”
- Starting Your Business
- Financing Your Business
- Managing Your Business
- Business Opportunities