- Small Business Administration Home Page--The SBA aides, counsels, assist and protects the interests of small businesses.
- SBA’s Website In Spanish
- SBA Office of Advocacy
– The SBA’s Office of Advocacy is an independent voice for small
business within the federal government. It pursues regulatory,
legislative, and other policy initiatives to support small businesses
before federal and state policymakers.It also conducts research and
provides an outreach to the small business community.
- Small Business Development Centers
-- the SBDC Program is designed to deliver up-to-date counseling,
training and technical assistance in all aspects of small business
- State Business Information Centers provides information and contacts on state regulatory requirements for operating a small business.
- Definition of a “Small Business”
- Starting Your Business
- Financing Your Business
- Managing Your Business
- Business Opportunities
Rate this article: