This year, the SEMA Board of Directors has openings for two seats in the Manufacturers category, two seats in the Distributors/Retailers category, and one seat in the Services category.
2018 SEMA Board of Directors Candidates Announced
- Dr. Jamie Meyer, performance parts program manager, General Motors
- Kim Pendergast, CEO, Magnuson Products LLC
- Steve Whipple, vice president of sales and marketing, Edelbrock LLC
Distributors/Retailers Category (Two Open Seats)
- Donnie Eatherly, president, P&E Distributors Inc.
- Brian Lounsberry, CEO, Motovicity Distribution
- Jon Pulli, CEO, Turn 14 Distribution
Services Category (One Open Seat)
- Tom Deery, COO and president, World Racing Group
- Dan Kahn, president and CEO, Kahn Media Inc.
Voting will take place online May 8–22, 2018, and is open to current SEMA-member companies. Votes must be cast by each company’s primary contact. Details on the upcoming election will be sent to the member company’s designated primary contact beginning April 24. Winners will be announced by May 25 and will be formally inducted at the SEMA Installation & Gala July 20.
Nominations for 35 Under 35 will be accepted at www.sema.org/35-under-35 until May 31, 2018.
SEMA Needs Your Help to Honor Leaders Under 35
SEMA News is looking to highlight top-tier talent age 35 and younger in the automotive aftermarket. If you know a leader who will be in that age range as of September 1, 2018—whether the individual is in manufacturing and design, marketing, retail, events and media, or distribution—we would like to hear from you.
Nominate a candidate online now at www.sema.org/35-under-35 for the 2018 SEMA News “35 Under 35” article. Nominations are due May 31, 2018.
Honorees will be chosen based on business success, contributions to their organizations, industry knowledge, and community involvement. We’ll honor the winners in the September issue of SEMA News and on www.sema.org.