SEMA News—March 2014
Tell Congress What Matters Most to You
Pursuing a pro-growth manufacturing and job-creation agenda, creating access to small-business loans and credit, finding affordable health-insurance options for employees, countering burdensome vehicle equipment regulations, preventing higher ethanol content in gasoline and combating counterfeit products. Those are just a few of the political issues facing SEMA members during this critical election year.
Join fellow SEMA members on May 14 in Washington, D.C., to show lawmakers the importance and strength of the $31 billion automotive specialty-equipment industry.
Take advantage of a unique opportunity to connect face to face with your legislators on Capitol Hill and inform them of the issues that matter most to you and your business. The SEMA Washington Rally is exclusively for SEMA members.
Scheduled events include:
- A legislative briefing session with SEMA staff
- One-on-one meetings with legislators and their staffs
- An exclusive Capitol Hill luncheon with special invited guests
- A private reception and dinner with a high-profile keynote speaker
- Opportunities to visit attractions in the nation’s capital