By Zane Clark
SEMA Show Student Career Day serves to address the talent pipeline by highlighting the diversity of career paths in the automotive aftermarket.
Join more than 40 industry-leading companies at the SEMA Show Student Career Day, taking place Monday, November 4, from 1:00 p.m.–3:30 p.m., at the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino Paradise Event Center. The fourth annual SEMA Show Student Career Day provides participating companies with the opportunity to connect with more than 700 high school, college and university students and faculty, representing a wide-range of professional and technical degrees from all over the United States.
The program serves to address the talent pipeline by highlighting the diversity of career paths in the automotive aftermarket. Whether your company is currently hiring or looking to increase exposure with the next-generation workforce, the Student Career Day is a great platform to connect with students and enthusiasts.
Register your company. There is no cost to participate.
- One 10x10-ft. space with pipe and drapes.
- One 6-ft. black-draped table (three sides).
- Two chairs.
- Basic black-and-white signage placed on the back drape.
- A list of school contacts in advance of the event.
- A list of student participants (opt-in only) in advance of the event.
- “Career Connections” add-on with 30-day job posting on www.SEMA.org/jobs
o Direct message with job seekers who plan to attend the Show.
o SEMA Members: Free 30-day job postings.
For more details, contact Juliet Marshall, SEMA’s student program manager.